HERMANNI TURKKI - t-shirts!





I'm honoured to present you the t-shirt print I designed and print for The Town's Best Street Band (CITY magazine's - The town's best award), Hermanni Turkki

As a band, Hermanni Turkki makes music (finnish folk). This is a fresh video of a brand new track. Enjoy! I do!


The shirts can be ordered by e-mailing: lille-lle@hotmail.com

sizes: 
t-shirts: S-XL (girls and boys)
tank tops: 36-42 (girls)

colors: 
plum/luumu
carrot/porkkana

20€


Helsingissä, Kampin Narinkkatorilla 
21. Lokakuuta kello 19:oo! 
Paikalla bändi, soittimet ja paitoja näiden kahden (luumu ja porkkana) värivaihtoehdon lisäksi juhlavasti yllättävissä special edition väreissä. 
Nähdään Siellä Silloin!

3 kommenttia:

  1. fantastic! :-)
    I didn't know this band before, I should definitely check them out!

    VastaaPoista
  2. yes you should! And I warmly recommend you to come, see and hear them live. They're pure gold!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love this artwork! Well done!


    http://haaishark.tumblr.com

    VastaaPoista